Substrakt vacancy: Project Delivery Manager
Substrakt – Project Delivery Manager
£35 – £40k (depending on experience)
Based in Birmingham ideally (but will consider London)
Monday to Friday, 9 – 5 (may need to be available for occasional out of hours calls with our North American clients)
Substrakt is a digital agency with studios in Birmingham and London. We make websites and interactive applications for museums, galleries, theatres, arts centres and other visitor attractions in Europe and North America. Our clients include Shakespeare’s Globe, The American Repertory Theater, Birmingham Hippodrome, Royal Court Theatre, English National Opera, Waddesdon Manor and The Bridge Theatre among others.
At Substrakt we aim to foster an ambitious, supportive and collaborative working environment. We don’t believe in unnecessary hierarchies and distractions, our focus is on enabling the delivery of the best quality work possible. As well as sending staff to conferences and industry events, everyone has a book allowance. We value our staff and want to support their ambitions.
We have seen significant growth over the past few years with clients in Europe and North America and are now looking for an organised, conscientious and enthusiastic individual to help us manage the delivery of new projects.
We primarily build websites and we will typically be delivering 3-5 new projects at any one time, alongside a significant volume of new work for existing clients. This role’s focus will be on the delivery of new work for new clients.
A typical Substrakt website will involve integration to varying levels of complexity with a number of other systems (ticketing, donations, memberships, collections management, ecommerce), meeting a diverse range of user and business needs.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in managing web projects with technical requirements.
- A self starting attitude and buckets of initiative.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Spektrix and/or Tessitura (preferred but not essential).
- An interest in arts and culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Manage scheduling for new projects.
- Work closely with the client to identify, articulate and capture user requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the client and delivery teams.
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project.
- Produce documentation for all actions and deliverables on each project.
- Organise and lead regular project delivery meetings for each project.
- Monitor and manage the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key stakeholders.
- Provide regular project status reports for the client.
- Oversee the QA process.
- Manage the transition after go-live to our ongoing support systems.
Please get in touch with Andy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of why you would be a suitable candidate.
Substrakt is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 29th March 2018