At Substrakt we have worked hard to build a friendly, supportive culture that enables our talented team to do their best work.
We believe in investing in our staff and providing real opportunities for development, this takes lots of different forms including; formal training, attending and speaking at conferences and meet-ups, informal knowledge sharing and more.
Work should be enjoyable, we are selective about who we work with and as a result we have ambitious, rewarding relationships with really exciting clients.
The roles we are currently recruiting for are detailed below, if we’re not looking for something that directly matches your skills but you think would be a good fit then drop us a line to tell us what you’re good at and we can have a chat: email@example.com.
If you are thinking of applying (or have applied) for a role at Substrakt we have put together a short guide about what to expect.
- Fully flexible working patterns, agreed in advance and available from day 1, including part-time hours, condensed hours, flexible start and end times and 100% remote working. We’ll discuss this with you upfront, so you can feel comfortable knowing a role at Substrakt will give you the work life balance you want.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays) and no fixed holiday dates, so you can use your leave when it suits you. Plus, your holiday will increase by a day for every two years you are part of the team.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave policies.
- Free NHS cashback health plan – enabling employees to claim cashback on health costs such as dental treatment, scans, prescriptions and much more. Access to an employee assistance helpline, counselling, and accident cover is also included. The plan is also available for our employee’s partners and children.
- Annual profit share scheme.
- Annual allowance of £500 to spend on books, courses, conferences and training – anything that helps you build skills to thrive in your role – and 6 days off per year for you to focus exclusively on your professional development.
- Monthly health and wellbeing allowance of £50 to spend on anything that helps you feel your healthiest and best self. This includes anything from hobbies, to the gym, to childcare, talking therapy, a donation to a cause you care about, entertainment, or a nice meal out!
- Free weekly yoga classes
- Free weekly Distrakt sessions where we play games, do quizzes and other things to unwind
- Regularly bringing the team together for outings to theatres, galleries, historic sites and cultural events through our network of client partners.
- Quarterly team lunches and a varied selection of optional, relaxed social events.
We are not currently actively recruiting.